How XCover reduces support load 7x and improves bottom line
While our distribution platform XCover makes it simple for the world’s largest digital companies to distribute any line of protection, XCover.com ensures stress-free support for tens of millions of customers. Leaders like Booking.com, Zip, Intuit, Ryanair and other XCover partners rely on XCover.com to produce delightful end-to-end experiences, from post-purchase to policy administration, claims and instant payments.
Upon purchasing protection, customers can manage their policies, access support, file claims, make changes and obtain refunds, all through their XCover.com account. Seamlessness is prioritized throughout the customer journey:
- Policies are written in plain English — strictly avoiding ambiguity — and translated into 40 languages, with navigation that allows deep-linking from other sources.
- Emails focus on CTAs to help drive targeted outcomes.
- Help Center articles are partner-specific and continuously improved.
- Claims adjustment and claim submission forms (“First Notice of Loss”) are tailored from a single, bespoke platform, ensuring rapid deployment of process improvements for customers and assessors alike.
- Payments are made instantly into any bank account or major e-wallet worldwide.
We also keep customers happy with real-time claim updates and around-the-clock support available through live chat, phone and email.
The end result is a 7x reduction in support tickets and an industry-topping Net Promoter Score (NPS) of +65‡.
As an example of how an efficient and continuously improving technology-led approach helps all parties, within 3 months of becoming available at Amazon, XCover’s support response time improved 5x.
Learn more about how XCover delivers a frictionless experience to millions of customers in the demo.